These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customer or you). I am Juanita George trading as Juanita Michelle Online of Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands VG1110 with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number +44 20 3290 5750; (the Supplier or Us). These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By placing an order with Juanita Michelle Online, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. It is therefore in your interest to read the Terms and Conditions located on our website https://juanitamichelle.com.
Customer means an individual or entity acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft of profession;
Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and me for the supply of Services;
Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the supplier as submitted following the step by step process set on the Website and in these Terms;
Products means items delivered or sold on the Website and in these Terms, not traded for time;
Services means the services advertised on the Website and in these Terms;
Terms means the entirety of this document;
Website means my website https://juanitamichelle.com on which services are advertised.
In order to use our Website and/or receive Products or Services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this Website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Juanita Michelle Online’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Juanita Michelle Online’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Juanita Michelle Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Juanita Michelle Online offers a variety of Products and Services on our website. They are described below:
We sell personal and business development Products and Services, to include one-on-one coaching, lifestyle courses, webinars and a book club.
We host a free lifestyle blog and advice column.
We promote Products and Services belonging to third parties for affiliate commissions.
The following conditions apply:
- All services and products are in digital format, except for some affiliate products which would be expressed during promotion.
- The following third-party websites are utilized to facilitate the scheduling, payments, video conferencing and email listing.
- These include Calendly (scheduling), and Stripe (payments), Zoom (video conferencing), and AWeber (email opt-in and follow up).
- Juanita Michelle Online reserves the right to change third party integrations at any time without notice to facilitate or improve services.
- The prices we charge for using our Products and Services are listed on our website. We reserve the right to change our prices displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- All clients are required to pay in full before receiving their Product or Service.
- The Website and the PayPal button on the website are SSL Encrypted; which means that your personal data is securely entered for processing.
Withdrawal & cancellation
- The Contract between you and Juanita Michelle Online is made once you pay in full or opt in.
- You can withdraw your Order for Services by cancelling before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving me a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can cancel your Order after the Contract, 24 hours prior to your appointment, call or event. A full refund would be provided. All refunds are forfeited within 24 hours of the appointment, call or event time.
- All sales for Products are final.
- Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ mean any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and “Processing” shall have the same meaning as GDPR.
- Juanita Michelle Online is a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing Products and Services to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Products and Services to you, and we process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Products and Services to you, we will comply with our obligation imposed by Data Protection Laws:
- Before or at any time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will only process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- We will implement technical measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact the site admin at email@example.com.
Promotional emails and content
Customers are invited to join our mailing list by subscribing on the website https://juanitamichelle.com or other promotions online that may be posted from time to time. The mailing list is designed to keep customers connected to Juanita Michelle Online and each other. By subscribing you agree to receive promotional messages, materials and updates to our Products and Services, by email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish to opt out of receiving such promotional messages, materials or updates, please just notify me at any time or use the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
We deliver our digital Products via email immediately after purchase or within an agreed period. You are prohibited from distributing material sold to you for a fee. The contract for use is between Juanita Michelle Online and you – the intended recipient. Distribution and reselling are strictly prohibited.
Delivery methods are subject to change with the introduction of updated or new Products. Customers will be notified as required.
Juanita Michelle Online is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to its website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Indemnification (compensation for harm or loss)
You agree to indemnify and hold Juanita Michelle Online harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the Website or any of the Products and Services offered on the Website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Juanita Michelle Online, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Product or Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Juanita Michelle Online assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our Service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Retention of right to change offering
We may, without prior notice, change the Products or Services; stop providing the Products or Services or any features of the Products or Services we offer; or create limits for the Products or Services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the Products or Services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Right to change and modify Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our Products or Services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Website or the Products and Services.
Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of https://juanitamichelle.com. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a licence in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
All materials including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos and music, submitted to Juanita Michelle Online to be used in Products or Services offered, must be the intellectual property, copyright or trademark of the individual or entity submitting them. Otherwise; permission must be first sought from the intellectual property, copyright or trademark owners for use, where applicable. Juanita Michelle Online is unable to edit or produce material that violates any ownership violations.
Governing Law, jurisdiction and complaints
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the Products and Services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the British Virgin Islands and the European Union, without respect to its conflict of laws or principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the British Virgin Islands. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
If there is an issue with your Order please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within the number of days specified under the delivery time of the Service you have chosen.
Juanita Michelle Online reserves the right to decline or cancel any request for Products or Services. Referrals to trusted partners will be made where applicable.
Customer support details & contact info
All support related matters and/or complaints may be made to email@example.com, +44 20 3290 5750 via text, phone call or Skype.
These Terms were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com.gb.en) and an article from wix.com (https://support.wix.com/en/article/creating-a-terms-and-conditions-policy)
Effective date of Terms: 8th April 2020